Airless spray plaster it’s a 1 — 3 mm skim coat over taped and jointed plasterboards.
It leaves joints flat and eliminates the visibility of differing textures between the joints and plasterboard.
We would recommend spray skimmed finish especially on more demanding, high-end projects which require the highest level of finish.
Also can be applied to existing plaster,concrete, artex, and other decorated surfaces, ideal for use on refurbishment projects — cleanly and tidily.
Why Spray Plaster?
We use ready-mix plasters which are a rapid, cost-effective alternative to traditional plaster for finishing walls and ceilings. Machine plastering is faster in most cases than traditional plastering methods and gives a superior result allowing us to complete large projects in a fraction of the time taken using conventional plastering techniques.
The spray plaster material boasts fire, acoustic and thermal properties that exceed traditional plasters and can be applied directly onto surfaces that would normally need a primer.
- Can be decorated after only 24 – 48 hours
- Can be applied by the same teams applying paint finishes
- Supplied pre-mixed for spray application. There is therefore no need for on-site mixing thus reducing mess and the need for an on-site water supply.
- Flexible products – less likely to crack than plaster skim coats
- Offers moisture resistance so suitable for kitchens, bathrooms and even sauna
- Water-based product, non-damaging to health or the environment